Are you passionate about helping others?
Qualicare Waterloo is always on the lookout for caring and dedicated individuals with the desire to help others. We provide a compassionate, comfortable, and high-quality experience for our clients and their families, no matter what their unique situation is.
If you are someone who dreams of improving the quality of life for others, a career with Qualicare is right for you. Our motto is: “We give our best to our caregivers, and they give their best to our clients.”
Being part of the Qualicare team offers an inspiring, rewarding, and flexible working experience. Our team members have the chance to learn and grow while making a difference – a benefit attractive to everyone. Join our team today, a team where you can develop caregiving skills and grow your career while helping people who face age and health-related challenges.
Benefits of working for Qualicare include:
- 24/7 Support – Our team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and provide support at all hours, so you are never alone.
- Career Growth – We provide training and career planning to help you improve yourself and reach your career goals.
- Free Certifications – We provide free online and in-house training. These courses provide you with industry-recognized certifications.
- On-Site Support and Training – You’re never alone as a member of our team. Even remote employees are provided with on-site management to ensure a safe and happy work environment.
Get in touch to learn about our career opportunities for:
- Personal support workers (PSW)
- Developmental services workers (DSW)
- Registered nurses (RN)
- Registered practical nurses (RPN)
We also have career opportunities in operations, human resource management, and community and referral network relations.
Similar to our collaborations with St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton, Qualicare Waterloo is accepted by the Waterloo Wellington LIHN as a homemade service provider, who contracts us to deliver in-home care services. We also proudly accept referrals from LiHN patients. You can be a part of our efforts to benefit local communities by joining the team.
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Please fill out our career form and submit your resume.
We will contact qualified candidates as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your interest.